Tuesday 11 June 2013

Lotsa Craftin!

Argh!  Do you ever get those times when you simply can't decide what to make?  I need to craft.  Scratch that.  I NEEEEED to craft!  It's an outlet for my soul and a great way to unwind - not to mention a fabulous way to ensure original gifts and homewards.

Do you ever get those times, though, when there's not a birthday coming up so no immediate cards or gifts to make?  Or not a massive need for any new home decorations?  I'm kind of at that stuck point just now!

Don't get me wrong - inspiration is everywhere.  I mean, look at my three latest magazines to get an idea of the cuteness I could be making...




I need to just stop looking at so many ideas and decide what to do next! Oh, and I'm also collating all my old jewellery-making stock so that's having a retro effect! Too many craft supplies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment