Monday 17 June 2013

Vintage-esque Photo Fun!


I love the app 'old photo pro'. There, I said it. I don't work for them or anything but it's just a cool app for when you want a straightforward vintage filter with no messing. I've vintaged up quite a few photos with it but wanted to share these two...


It's the top corner of our small bookcase in the living room. There's a cute key print square plate I got on eBay and a gorgeous Ashleigh and Burwood fragrance lamp we got as a wedding gift. Behind is the birthday card I got hubby and an empty frame I have yet to fill. Card from an independent art shop in Edinburgh - Edinburgh Art Shop, funnily enough! 

The photo below is my craft book shelf. I devour craft instructions and ideas and inspirations so always assumed I had loads of craft books but I actually don't! When we rejigged the living room and I put in this bookcase, I thought they would fill it but no! Has given me the excuse to buy more, though! Now... To find a place for all my magazines! 


1 comment: